June 15 2020 – Atlanta GA, DelNovak, LLC is proud to announce that it has earned the HUBZone certification from the Small Business Administration (SBA).
To qualify for the HUBZone program, the applicant business must:
- Be a small business
- Be at least 51 percent owned and controlled by U.S. citizens, a Community Development Corporation, an agricultural cooperative, a Native Hawaiian organization, or an Indian tribe
- Have its principal office located in a HUBZone
- Have at least 35 percent of its employees live in a HUBZone
As a HUBZONE business, DelNovak is eligible to compete for HUBZONE set-asides or be awarded HUBZONE sole-source contracts up to $4M. The Government sets aside at least 3% of all contracts to HUBZone qualified businesses.
DelNovak is a transformative cybersecurity and technology service provider embracing and using innovative solutions and technologies to help transform the government technology environment to Higher Performance!
DelNovak is highly experienced in enabling government agencies to reduce business and operational risks and to achieve regulatory compliance assurance.
DelNovak core competencies include:
- Governance, Risk, Compliance
- Risk Management Advisory and Strategy
- Vulnerability Assessment and Management
- Penetration Testing
- Security Architecture Review
- System Security Engineering Review
- High Value Assets and Critical Systems Assessment
For more details about our transformative cybersecurity and technology services, let’s chat.